Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 01:30 AM

Default Re: complete production toolkit 2: link gone lost!

now its there again!! just like a ghost, who disappeared and now appeared again.... i'm really angry about this (even though i'm happy, that my toolkit is there again...), because i had to borrow equipment from another studio for a production. it made 350 €!! who pays me this money??

i'm really mad about this situation. i'm a pt user since ever and i'm paying all upgrades and so on. and then i have to solve problems like these alone. just because avid says, i never purchased the product. well, dear avid masters, please have a look now on my download products... and pay me 350€!

damn.
Old 02-27-2011, 02:07 AM
Administrator

In our previous post on February 13th (the one before your post today, February 27th), this is what it says:
Quote:
According to your iLok account, you have 2 iLoks registered to your account. On one of the iLoks, it shows your licenses from your Digi 002 Rack Factory Bundle from 2006.
On the other iLok, it shows your license for Pro Tools 9.

There is no record in the iLok account or Avid account that we have in our records of a license for the Complete Production Toolkit.
Your records now show an activation/registration of the Complete Production Toolkit 2 on February 21st:
Quote:
Product: Complete Production Toolkit 2 Purchased: Feb 21, 2011 Registered: Feb 21, 2011
Unless someone else did that registration for you, then the only explanation I can think of is that you did not activate the product until less than a week ago.

Regardless of when you may have purchased it, the license would not be on your iLok account until the activation has been completed.

Your avid account for the email address that you used for the registration and activation does not have an order from the Avid store for the Complete Production Toolkit 2, so you may have purchased it from a dealer or from the avid store with a different email address.

We've tried to help here on the forum, but after 3 pages and weeks of back and forth, it still is not clear where or when you bought the Complete Production Toolkit 2, only when you registered it (after 2 pages of discussion).

In the case that you submitted to Customer Service, you said that you purchased this from the Avid store on the same order:
Pro Tools 9 Crossgrade from LE/M-Powered --
M-Powered to Pro Tools 9
Crossgrade (Dwnld) with Complete Production Toolkit 2 (Dwnld)

But the order receipt only shows the purchase of M-Powered to Pro Tools 9. No other items, and no other charges. That order receipt is in your Avid account, under View Order History - 2010
Old 03-03-2011, 10:42 PM

well.

dear avid admins.

after all these situation, you just give me again the feeling, as if i did not purchase the cpt2. i cant tell, how this problems appeared, but it was not my fault at all.

i worked with the cpt2 on windows. then i wanted to change to mac, and the cpt2 was not to find anymore.

i had to listen to all these sayings: "did you buy the cpt2, really?"

i had to borrow equipment from a friend of mine, even though i'm a registered user on avid since...very long time...

now, suddenly, the thing is there again. but a bit too late, i think.

the only reply from avid is again the "you did not buy the cpt2 with pt9". well, when you are not willing to pay me a little apologize for this bad and frustrating situation, then please just handle me as a good customer of your products and say at least sorry.

a really weird situation, i never had before.
Closed Thread