Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Tips & Tricks
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2006, 02:31 AM

Default Advice for first time PT HD user!!

Hello,

I have just had the pleasure of upgrading from a very extensive Nuendo based system, running thorugh Apogee converters and a pretty nice collection of outboard and software, to an equally well endowed PT HD3 system.

Currently Iam going through the setup and getting "used to" pahse and was hoping that some of you may be able to give me good advice as to what i shoudl expect, what the major differences int he 2 systems are and how as a first time user can I optimise my results ont he new goodies.

Peace bros,

Faisal.