Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10

Old 04-23-2019, 12:17 PM

Default missing some plug ins

After 2 fresh installs of Protools 10.3.10 I am missing the same plug ins each time. I have done the usual erase dae, prefs etc etc, however continue to get error messages.

This software requires a new version of the InterLok (R) device drivers and a reboot before running. If you have not updated the drivers, please download the latest installer from www.paceap.com, run the installer, and reboot your system.

If you have updated the drivers, then you must reboot before you can run this software.

Then, once protools is loaded i get this -

Protools could not load the following plug ins....authorization could be found...., was damaged:

BF-76.aaxplugin
LoFi.aaxplugin
Maxim.aaxplugin
Rectifi.aaxplugin
SciFi.aaxplug in
VaryFi.aaxplugin

Please help, Im sure I am a complete idiot and looking in the wrong places for a solution to this problem, however, after lots of searches, updating drivers, restarting, re installing etc etc etc I am going round in circles and getting nowhere. Please help?? ps My ilok is gen 2 if that means anything??

Andy
Old 04-23-2019, 04:00 PM

Default Re: missing some plug ins

Hi please be shure to download the lastest installer for them from your avid account .
Old 04-23-2019, 11:31 PM

Thank you Jeam45,

Obviously the 10 version I have is the latest version, and that comes with the plug ins, so my avid account doesn't recognize the individual plug ins as something I own, only protools 10. How do I go about downloading latest installer for each of these plug ins. I also suspect there are more plugins missing from my arsenal, as I have just done a fresh install on my windows 10 laptop. It did not have an issue, it just doesnt have the ram, cpu or connectability of my pc otherwise I would just use it. I havnt downloaded any new installers for this machine, however, its windows 10, would it therefore download these drivers automatically?

Thanks so much for your help.

Andy
Old 04-23-2019, 11:47 PM

Hi sorry i was talking about the Avid Air FX bundle . Please try deleting preferences ans load PT again . If that doesn't work try a repeair or reinstalling PT 10 .
Old 04-25-2019, 08:30 PM

Also, double-check that the missing plugins are not sitting in the Plugins(Unused) folder. I remember that happening back when I was running 10.x(drag them back to the Plugins folder and all was dandy)

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave