Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2003, 06:14 AM

Default Re: Massive Pack

we got the massive pack. but it has 2 license card.We already have one with PTHD with some plugins.
So now do we access say for eg. mc2000 and speed at the same time? they both are on differnt cards? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2003, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jiff:
we got the massive pack. but it has 2 license card.We already have one with PTHD with some plugins.
So now do we access say for eg. mc2000 and speed at the same time? they both are on differnt cards? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Jiff, you can pick and chose what you want to install off the iLoks. It prompts you.

For instants, I didn't reinstall Soundblender off the iLoks cause I already had it. However I did install Speed because I didn't have it.
Old 06-15-2003, 08:11 AM

You install the license onto the iLok from the license cards, then put the license cards away, You can install many licenses on a single iLok.

Steve
1-603-867-6843
Old 06-15-2003, 11:11 PM

Oh ok, so the licenses are stored in the ilok and not the chip, i never tried running PT after removing the chip from my ilok though.

i think i got it finally,phew

thanks Steve [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2003, 06:24 AM

Hang on a minute. If it comes on two iLok cards then you can only pick and choose whether you install card one, two, or both. You can't choose which individual plugs you want ti install unless each one came on its own card.

If for instance Speed and Massenburg are on the same card and I only want to install Massenburg, then I'm out of luck - I'd have to install both or none.

When we got our HD3 it came with bundled plugs but they were all authorized off the one card. There was no picking an choosing.
Old 06-16-2003, 06:33 AM

Mickey you are missing the point. You can install each authorisation on a different ilok if you wish. You remove the chip and ilok after the first install. Then on the second install you insert a different ilok and insert the chip into that when prompted. The chip is only storage.
Old 06-26-2003, 10:01 AM

Just wanted to thank Digi for putting this together. I installed my Massive Pack Pro a few days ago without a hitch and it's increased my capabilities immensely.
drew

Mixing and Mastering click here to get started.
Old 06-26-2003, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dmazurek:
Just wanted to thank Digi for putting this together. I installed my Massive Pack Pro a few days ago without a hitch and it's increased my capabilities immensely.
drew
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">my thoughts eactly