Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > ProControl, Control|24, Command|8
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2007, 01:42 PM

Default Re: 7.3 and ProControl

Quote:
just rescan your ethernet (preference page) and all hooked up controllers should be there to be selected in the right order.
Thanks. I just needed to re-seat the connections and things were fine. It happened to happed right after I upgraded.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:10 PM

Ever since installing version 7.x, the scrub wheel on my Pro Control is completely useless. No matter what I do I cannot get it to function properly. You enter scrub mode and it is sometimes 10 or 15 minutes until the beach ball goes away. Once the beach ball is gone, you move the scrub wheel the slightest amount and the ball comes back. Sometimes Pro Tools just crashes but with no error number.
Does RAM have anything to do with the scrub wheel functionality?

Thoughts or suggestions? Is anyone else having trouble with their scrub wheel?
Old 04-09-2007, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Ever since installing version 7.x, the scrub wheel on my Pro Control is completely useless. No matter what I do I cannot get it to function properly. You enter scrub mode and it is sometimes 10 or 15 minutes until the beach ball goes away. Once the beach ball is gone, you move the scrub wheel the slightest amount and the ball comes back. Sometimes Pro Tools just crashes but with no error number.
Does RAM have anything to do with the scrub wheel functionality?

Thoughts or suggestions? Is anyone else having trouble with their scrub wheel?
First off, I vaguely remember this as being fixed in a cs version of 7.1? But if you are in 7.2 or 7.3 you may have other issues causing the beach ball to present itself.

You might want to list your system details.

BUT check this out and you will flip!!!

They added new features to the Scrub Wheel. Use your modifier buttons (Shortcuts) with you scrub wheel and check it out.
I don't want to spoil the surprise, but all four have a separate function some are double button functions.
But if you really want to know check out the what's new from 7.2 with control surfaces.