Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2015, 08:06 AM

Default Re: "SystemId Entered does not match the SystemId on record for this Serial"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Ewings View Post
Hi Guys,

I`m new too and have exactly the same problem, I`m running windows 10 on one system and now have an 8 system sitting here which still tells me the ID/serials don`t match.
Contacted support" Eleven expansion pack [Case : 02820953]" and the code they gave me said it had already been used.
Think I need to lay down before it all goes out the window!
Um... do you have a Windows XP or Windows 7 system or Mac you can use? I don't think Win8 will work with the updater and I'm not sure about Windows 10, but Windows 10 is not approved at this time for any Avid product.

I'll kick this up the chain, but it would behoove you greatly to find a Windows 7 machine to use and first strip it of Internet Explorer 9. I know, it sounds ridiculous, and it is. Sorry.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 11-24-2015, 04:50 AM

Default Re: "SystemId Entered does not match the SystemId on record for this Serial"

Bought The Expansionpack. The same problem SystemId Entered does not match the SystemId on record for this Serial Number ,wrote in support, no one answered. It's hard for me because I don't know English. Disappointed in product AVID. Is it possible to get a refund?
Old 11-24-2015, 04:54 AM

Operation system win7
what to do now? the mood is spoiled (((((((((((
Old 11-24-2015, 06:00 AM

Tried from another computer. He's old for windows xp
the node generates a message "lock license not found "
=(((
Old 11-24-2015, 08:43 AM

the guys from AVID quickly helped with the problem of incompatibility of the keys. Thank you very much! Then I had to remove the update of IE9 and it worked!
Old 12-03-2015, 12:03 PM

Hi!

I just downloaded the expansion pack and I'm having this same problem when installing: "SystemId Entered does not match the SystemId on record for this Serial".

I'm using OS X 10.9.5 and Eleven rack's software version is 1.2.5 (firmware 1.00.3).

As far as I know, I'm doing everything according the instructions: 11R power is on, I've checked the Id's etc..

Is the only solution to buy the ASC, and get the new Id's from avid? It feels just ridiculous to pay more money for getting this thing work. Can I get refund for ASC, if the the problem is in on Avid's side?
Old 12-06-2015, 06:44 AM

Got new Id, and now it's working! Thanks!
Old 12-23-2015, 03:30 AM

Hi!

I got this same problem when i try install expansion pack: SystemId Entered does not match the SystemId on record for this Serial.

My main computer is using win10 and the installer dosen't even open with that. But i have laptop with win8 and it works with it, but then it gives me that systemID error. My currently eleven rack firmware is 1.0.3

Is the problem that, i downloaded expansion pack to my main computer first and then moved it to my laptop with usbstick?
Old 12-23-2015, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looppi View Post
Hi!

I got this same problem when i try install expansion pack: SystemId Entered does not match the SystemId on record for this Serial.

My main computer is using win10 and the installer dosen't even open with that. But i have laptop with win8 and it works with it, but then it gives me that systemID error. My currently eleven rack firmware is 1.0.3

Is the problem that, i downloaded expansion pack to my main computer first and then moved it to my laptop with usbstick?
Do you have a Mac, or a PC with Windows 7 or XP?

I'm not sure if you will be successful using Windows 10 or Windows 8 since there is an incompatibility with the ERXP updater and Internet Explorer 9 and higher.

You may also need a new set of numbers.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 12-30-2015, 06:21 PM

Hi Everyone,

I seem to be having the same error as most people in this thread. The only difference between us is that I don't know how to contact support.

Every time I load up the support page, I don't see anything relevant.

Anyhow, I'm hoping someone can reach out to me here by PM or otherwise, so I can get some serial numbers to work for this expansion pack.

I'm running the software on the latest MAC desktop.

Thanks,

KS