Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Win)

Old 02-17-2001, 02:46 PM

Default \'Grid\' Fucntion inopperative

For some reason I cant get the 'Grid' or 'Nudge' fields (Top right hand corner of Pro-Tools 'EDIT' screen) to accept any kind of input. I'm stuck at displaying quarter notes. It appears that the screen cuts off the drop-down box preventing any modification, but no matter how I size my screen, I am still unable to get the 'Grid' box to accept any change. Anyone had a similar problem/fix??

------------------
Sim
[email protected]