Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2009, 06:52 PM

Default Importing track removes "Match Criteria" info?

Hello AUC:

I recently brought a session to an outside studio for singing overdubs. I DIDN'T comp-on-the-fly, which is unusual for me. When I returned, I imported the new tracks, and the "match criteria" function that allows one to see the alternate takes on playlists didn't have anything to list.

This made me very nervous. I then opened the actual session that we recorded into, and "match criteria" functioned as I expected.

Is there any way for this (meta)data to travel into a session along with the import track function? Did I do something wrong?

Best,

Nathaniel Reichman
www.nathanielreichman.com

MacPro 2.8Ghz 8-core, 6GB RAM, 10.5.8, Pro Tools LE 8.0.0cs3 with Complete Production Toolkit, Digi 002R, Control|24, Blackmagic Intensity Pro, eSATA hotswap tower, Baby HUI, Soundminer 4, Waves Platinum 6, Audio Ease All-In, Melodyne, SoundToys, Izotope RX, GRM Tools, PSP, Retrospect...
Old 08-31-2009, 10:54 PM
The Cargo Cult

Default Re: Importing track removes "Match Criteria" info?

sibliminator.