Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools SE and Essential (Win)

Old 03-24-2010, 08:51 AM

Default Essential Loops??

I know the video tutorial says to go to window click on workspaces and search "essential loops" but when I do it, nothing comes up. Where do I get the loops??
Old 03-24-2010, 01:50 PM

Default Re: Essential Loops??

The installer asks if you want to install essential loops, when you're installing protools. Think it doesnt install by default.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:16 AM

hello Im having the same problem but I install the pro tools essential in other way because my CD didnt work and I ask for help and they send me the pro toolsessential by internet but I cant find tha essentiel loops I try once to uninstall and install it again but nothing happen what can I do to get te essential loops ? I hope someone can help me
Old 01-15-2011, 04:06 AM

Hi everybody,

For jlafleur09, I had the same problem, the search engine kept searching but found nothing so I did this :

-Normaly your hard drive should be visible when you got to Protools menu Window>workspace.

-Click on the arrow on the left of C:\ (or wherever you installed protools) to go through your folders. for exemple on my computer, the loops are located here :

C:\program files>Digidesign>pro tools> pro tools essential loops

and from there you just have to drag and drop the loop you like.

For BetoHumberto, maybe it is the same issue?
The space of Digidesign folder on disk with loops installed is 7Go.

Bye!
Old 02-24-2011, 09:21 PM

well as I said I had a problem with the installation on my computer and my computer do not read the disc the Pro tools essential and I told to a guy in the Pro tools web page to help me with that and they send me by internet the program so I install it and actually told me if I want the essential loops and I say yes so when it finish and I want to use the loops there is not loos essential I look for the forder pro tools essential loops and is just not there I uninstall the whole program and install it again and still nothing could some one send me a link to download the loops or somethin that could help me