Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2010, 01:56 PM

Default Re: Has Digidesign fixed the all time bug with removable drives yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic Pro View Post
if its not a bug it certainly is a stupid feature
It's a minor itty bitty thing, hardly worth a 10th of your whining.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:02 PM

Its clearly a bug if Digi trapped themselves in a situation where they can not remove this annoying little tiny 300 dollar thingy, aint worth a updgrade to me so how is it worth it for you guys to be whining over it , read all the posts to see who is whining here defending something clearly not productive and instead a 2 step solution work around via a PC windows type finder, get rid of this trash if its not supposed to be around, i love that digidesign advert scam, NO COMPROMISE; yeah right, what are all these annoying folder on every single drive, advertising?

Why are you guys putting on more grease instead of cleaning up this junk with toilet paper, geese is it worth this much money..i wish i knew before i paid for it
haha lol :)
Old 01-28-2010, 02:53 PM

Maybe run that by me once again in English?
Old 01-28-2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejwells View Post
Maybe run that by me once again in English?

logic pro: it is what it is. if this is that big of a deal to you, i think you are in the wrong profession or need to get a new hobby. this is awful minimalist of a issue, but as explained more than once, pre tools performs and acts differently than other daws, and like every other daws it has not been scrapped or pulled apart and been able to be rebuilt from about the ground or some base code up (though i wish it had been or will be!) none of us are whining about it, we are here solving your problems. maybe a bit of gratitude???. when you find that perfect daw to make albums with let us know!!!

pro-tools-pc.com

TRASHER Pro Tools Utility(updated 4-11-2024)

HD Native, Avid 16x16, Eleven Rack, Focusrite Clarett 8preX, UA Quad Apollo TB.

Intel I7 9900k
Win 10
Old 01-28-2010, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Its clearly a bug if Digi trapped themselves in a situation where they can not remove this annoying little tiny 300 dollar thingy, aint worth a updgrade to me so how is it worth it for you guys to be whining over it , read all the posts to see who is whining here defending something clearly not productive and instead a 2 step solution work around via a PC windows type finder, get rid of this trash if its not supposed to be around, i love that digidesign advert scam, NO COMPROMISE; yeah right, what are all these annoying folder on every single drive, advertising?

Why are you guys putting on more grease instead of cleaning up this junk with toilet paper, geese is it worth this much money..i wish i knew before i paid for it
haha lol :)
You read the part about it no longer being an issue, right?

I read the part about your name being Logic Pro and figured this was coming.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:31 AM

When I read through threads like this, I always feel some strange motivation to write a long list to the op, where logic falls short, and those are not minor things.
But than, it really not worth my time and effort.
This is the DUC! What is not clear for you dear op? DIGI USER CONFERENCE
If you just come here to flame, moan without a reason, than please do us a favor, sign out. Thank you.
You know, this is a quite good place on the net, with many helpful and knowledgable people here. Don't try to ruin this. Thanks.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:47 AM

no motivation guys, put your racist and prejudice aside, dont depend on pro tools for your life, gemme a break, grow up its just a program for geeky voice overs, its pro tools HD that is ok but over priced, no argument on that, greed is agreed on Avids part, not even a digi choice on the hype.

but really guys, don´t take it personal when there is a bug, flaw or backwards retarded windows DOS like function in a program, im sure they will fix in in the years to come, especially when no one buys it anymore after something better comes along which can happen any day.

to take this post personaly only shows what kind of losers depend on pro tools to make music for them, i am sure none of you stink at that and understand what i mean., btw Logic has its flaws too and that does not mean people should blindly cry when they are brought up.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:05 AM

Quote:
no motivation guys, put your racist and prejudice aside, dont depend on pro tools for your life, gemme a break, grow up its just a program for geeky voice overs, its pro tools HD that is ok but over priced, no argument on that, greed is agreed on Avids part, not even a digi choice on the hype.

but really guys, don´t take it personal when there is a bug, flaw or backwards retarded windows DOS like function in a program, im sure they will fix in in the years to come, especially when no one buys it anymore after something better comes along which can happen any day.

to take this post personaly only shows what kind of losers depend on pro tools to make music for them, i am sure none of you stink at that and understand what i mean., btw Logic has its flaws too and that does not mean people should blindly cry when they are brought up.
Nothing has taken personally. Well, maybe we are losers, but still, we understand the two fact in this topic:
1. it is NOT a bug
2. it is NOT the case anymore, as digi changed the software behaviour in this regard

Still waiting the better to come along. It is very good if you have found that any other daw is fits you better, but still, than why did you come here?

You asked a question. The question is answered multiple times.
Do you have any other question? Or just trolling?
Old 01-29-2010, 03:57 AM

Quote:

This particular loser actually does depend on Pro Tools in my studio, and has been doing so for about 8 years. In that 8 years, I haven't experienced one single issue that's halted my work flow.
Some of us depend on things because they are dependable.
I generate a nice little income from my studio, and Pro Tools has worked perfectly for me for years.
Nobody's crying, btw.
But...maybe I'll go over to the Logic Pro forum under the name "Pro Tools LE" and troll about, and make some idiotic comments while I'm there.
Could be fun.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:10 PM

ok so your saying its changed, that is all i am freaken asking :) dont go calling people idiots or claiming that the nick name they use or the color of there skin gives you the right to assume you know what kind of characters they are, your dead wrong and certainly do not represent everyone you think your speaking for., especially digi, so lets get a single answer and out of the inbred racist mentality here, forget what my nickname is or who you assume i am, boogie man is a myth, protecting your favorite software will NOT help you use it wisely, just get your gullible butt to the online store to buy it (or your dad) if anything., so answer that one question if your not a idiot, are the annoying un professional cakewalk style PC folders which appear on every single media drive connected to a computer still showing up and preventing anyone from ejecting them and still there OR are they finally Gone?