Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools SE and Essential (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2013, 09:40 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Midwest View Post
Make: E-Machine
Model: EL1331G

I see what your saying, either i somehow copied and pasted someone else's report by accident (Dont ask how ) or ran the report and thats how it read. i specifically remeber that the report did read out in text formand i copied and pasted it. More than likey i made that, but i know for sure that the make and model above is correct.

I used WIN 7 recovery DVD-ROM.

Like you stated earlier my system is underconfigure: i have lost the battle and war
Yes, sorry but this systems is underconfigured and just won't work. The whole Sandra report threw me. If you do want to get a PC for Pro Tools (of any type) there are great threads on DUC about how to configure/build a PC like this one. http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=238426 Pro Tools/DUC tends to be used by high end-users and so you'll see lots of focus there on high-end PCs.

If you want to try using the USB Mic on your current PC I would start by looking at Cuckos Reaper (http://www.reaper.fm). A low-cost efficient DAW.

If you want to consider buying a new computer, a Mac with Garage Band (comes for free) or Logic Pro also makes a great DAW.