Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2012, 11:12 PM

Exclamation Mbox 3 not working

Hi I really need help im not sure what's wrong with my mbox 3 but basically when I plug my mbox 3 into my computer the computer doesn't even recognize that my hardware is even plugged into the USB port meanwhile when I plug it into a USB port power is sent to my mbox because all the LEDs go on but the problem is they don't turn off my clip/signal LEDs are orange on both channels the 48v light is on basically all the lights are on usually after Ive plugged my interface into the computer the LEDs would eventually turn off one at a time but they don't turn off I'm not sure what's wrong since it is receiving power I have plugged it in 3 different computers and I have got the same results I am very frustrated because of the money I spent on it if there is anybody that can help me with this I would highly appreciate it since I can't find anything on google to help me out with this problem I don't wanna have to buy a new interface but it's looking like I might have too
Old 02-16-2012, 08:07 AM

Default Re: Mbox 3 not working

Do you have the latest driver installed? It won't be seen by the computer without it.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:53 PM

Exclamation Re: Mbox 3 not working

What is the latest driver I thought it was 1.0.19 or something like that. But that doesn't really explain it because once you plug something into a computer the computer will try to download the drivers is my mbox no good it's still getting power.....but to answer your question I think I do have the latest driver 1.0.19 if there is something newer than that please inform me