Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > MIDI
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2013, 10:22 AM

Default Midi track audible issues

Am having an issue with one of my midi tracks not being audible. I have three different midi tracks in this session I'm working with, two of them are working just fine, while the other shows there is notes there, but nothing is audible.
All three tracks (set as instrument tracks) have been set to the same insert (xpand2) and all have the same exact set up otherwise. The only difference I can see is that the two working tracks are blue and the one which is not working is grey. I have tried activating it and deactivating it, but still no results.
Any help/ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
BCoop
Old 11-26-2013, 11:32 AM

Default Re: Midi track audible issues

I was able to duplicate the track and have had no issues with the duplicate track. Still would like to know what I did to make the initial track no longer audible. ???