Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 05-09-2001, 02:53 AM

Default How do you group selected objects in the edit window ?

How do you select all objects(ranges?)to the right of the edit point? In order to move them as 1 ?
Also how to create a continuous sound effect with no gaps from the one object (range)?

------------------
kenny j
Old 05-09-2001, 07:14 AM
Avid

Default Re: How do you group selected objects in the edit window ?

Quote:
How do you select all objects(ranges?)to the right of the edit point? In order to move them as 1 ?
1-Click and drag with the Selector Tool to highlight the area and then use the Grabber Tool to move the selected area (Slip mode)

2-Shift+Tab to select the area to the right of the insertion cursor and then use the Grabber Tool to move the selected area (Slip mode)

Quote:
Also how to create a continuous sound effect with no gaps from the one object (range)?
-If I understand this correctly: Highlight the section of audio and then use the Duplicate AudioSuite plug-in to create a single, continuous file.

Brent
Old 05-10-2001, 12:01 AM

Default Re: How do you group selected objects in the edit window ?

Kenny,
Also, there is a little button just below the 'Grid' button in the upper left hand part of the Edit Window. It has Up and Down arrows on it. Make SURE it's highlighted or you can't select ALL the tracks at once to the left(or right) of the edit point.(I can't recall what the button is called right now).
Once you've highlighted your desired section, you can COPY, then click the point where you want it, and hit PASTE and there it will be.
I hope this helps. Roy