Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 04-11-2007, 05:17 PM

Default wherever i click in my edit window all tracks are selected

iMac, 2.16 Intel Core 2 Duo, OS X 10.4.9, Mbox, Pro Tools LE 7.3.1

in my edit window, no matter where i click, i cannot select a single track. whenever i click anywhere, it selects every single track.

my mouse is setup correctly, and the tracks are not grouped. this has to be a simple setting that i have configued wrong. has anyone else had this issue? help!
Old 04-11-2007, 05:42 PM

Default Re: wherever i click in my edit window all tracks are select

Is the ALL! group lit up and you have the Grabber tool, or are using the Smart Tool in the bottom half of the track so that the Grabber appears?

If you Command = to the MIX window and hit Shift ! the ALL group (created by default in every session) will be deselected.

OR Click the << to see the Groups list and click one time with the mouse on the ALL group. Does that get it?
Old 04-12-2007, 10:13 PM

Default Re: wherever i click in my edit window all tracks are select

yes! all i had to do was hit shift! in the mix window and that solved it! thank you so much. what a pain in the @$$ that was!