Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2003, 09:06 PM

Default CS604 5 node TDM ribbon cable won\'t work with my "MIX cards"

I just bought a digi 918002288 CS604 5 node TDM ribbon cable from "Guitar centre" as I ordered it by phone, went to install it with my Mix core & Mix farm tonite & found it won't fit. Maybe I've been misinformed but is there not a 5 node cable that they made for MIX systems but was recently discontinued? I was very specific when telling them that it was a MIX plus system. The connectors on this one are baby blue with 60 pin holes. What system is it used for? Older TDM Protools III systems? What is the proper digi part number for the cable that I need for a MIX system, hopefully 5 node? Any help would be appreciated as I'll be returning this to Guitar centre. Thanks all, Dave McLaren "DOWNHOME Studios" [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]