Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series

Old 03-15-2020, 07:51 AM

Default Avid Control still crashing Nuendo

I updated to V20.1 on both my hardware and Avid Control on my iPad. I was so excited at FINALLY being able to use the app. I was equally crushed when I opened a totally blank template with roughly 72 empty tracks (MIDI, audio, group and VCAs) and got that freaking "Exceeded track limitation" error message! Nuendo completely crashed and I had to go into the Task Manager to reboot it!

Thinking it might be a hardware compatibility issue (PC not working with iPad) I tried it again on an android device. Still crashes! This is so frustrating!
Old 03-16-2020, 08:40 AM
Avid

Default Re: Avid Control still crashing Nuendo

But you say this error is from Nuendo ? It cant be the iPad. I have already notified Steinberg hopefully it will be fixed in a new build of Nuendo soon.
Old 03-16-2020, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieJones View Post
But you say this error is from Nuendo ? It cant be the iPad. I have already notified Steinberg hopefully it will be fixed in a new build of Nuendo soon.
I have notified them as well. There is a giant discussion on the N10 Forum about this issue.
Old 03-26-2020, 04:05 PM

Here's what I don't understand. I use the MC Control every single day and I can touch those track squares all day long without ill effect. So WHY does this same section on the app cause a catastrophic crash?