Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2019, 07:49 AM

Default Upgrade License

Case: 03706166

I started a case that has now been closed, not sure why, but I still need help with this issue and no one is responding to the email chain.

My Avid account says "Your Software Updates + Support Plan expires on Feb 15, 2020", but my iLok and Pro Tools Application Manager do not seem to agree.

I understand I can update over my Avid account manually, I would like my iLok and Pro Tools Application Manager to recognize that my "Software Updates + Support Plan" license IS active.

I wont include the screen capture of my Avid account here, for obvious reasons but I do have one if an Admin is interested, that shows when I go to "My Products" and click "Pro Tools" it says "Your Software Updates + Support Plan expires on Feb 15, 2020".

I "deactivated" the upgrade license on the iLok and the iLok is giving me no options to "activate", "take ownership" or any other option besides "hide".

I have reset and updated my computer, updated iLok, synced my iLok and it appears that I have completed set up on my Avid account.

The "Upgrade License" is now sitting in the "Unavailable" and still has a "Pending" icon next to it in the "All Licenses" view.

I am simply asking why my Avid account says "Your Software Updates + Support Plan expires on Feb 15, 2020" but my iLok says that my Upgrades licenses has expired and how to fix this issue.

Thank you,

Lawrence