Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2017, 08:43 AM

Default TL Space does not load external IR's ?

I have 2 seats with identical plugins installed. Both seats TL Space plugin are well maintained, they point to identical paths for the IR content both the Space built in and external IR's.

Moving my session from one seat to the other, TLSpace loads either the default impulse or none at all for external IR's. It breaks every time. Is this a known issue ? I have to move this session back and forth from my edit desk to a proper studio room.

It would be great if someone can confirm this.

Thanks

Ignore my signature I'm 12.8.2 HD no Avid audio hardware, Windows 7 , Avid Dock and EuControl iPad app
Old 11-13-2017, 01:07 PM

Default Re: TL Space does not load external IR's ?

It may be that imported folders don't carry over. What happens if you tuck your IRs into Space's library folder?

Mac Studio, 64GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Glyph 2TB USB3 HDD, OWC drive dock, Mac OS Monterey 12.6.8

Pro Tools Ultimate 2023.9, HD Native, Focusrite Red 8Pre

Presonus Faderport, Pro Tools | Control
Old 11-14-2017, 09:45 AM

Default Re: TL Space does not load external IR's ?

I came across a similar issue on a project last year when an outside editor brought in sessions with space... We were able to work around it by using import session data to re-import the verb settings once the session was open. (match track, just importing plugin and automation).

give that a try...