Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2018, 03:07 AM

Default Charged for something I did not buy

Hi Jeffro (or someone else)
I have a case open nr: 03472332 but after 3 weeks still no solution.
They don't answer my questions.
I discovered a few weeks ago that there were 5 Complete Plugin bundles added to our account under products not yet downloaded. Thought it was something that was now included in our plans. Have 1 PT Ultimate and 3 PT + 21 Sibelius Ultimate. So I activated one of them (figured at least one was for our PT Ultimate) and now we are being charged monthly 250 SEK. The answer I get from support is that it's something I bought from a reseller and they want me to show a receipt. I don't have any because I did not buy anything.
It must be some kind of mixup of system id or something similar.
I have no idea why the 5 Complete plugin bundles were added to the account. I did not buy anything, online or from any reseller and I want it removed and the money charged being paid back. How is all this even possible? Also, no warning when I activated one of them that "you are now going to be charged…"

Jesper