Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack

Old 02-04-2016, 04:25 PM

Default Eleven Rack with Eventide Time Factor

Hey guys, I am currently using my Eleven Rack for a live setup where my patch changes are all done via midi with the Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro. I would like to use my Eventide Time Factor pedal but not in the FX Loop and I also don't want to have to do anymore tapdancing by pushing more buttons with my feet. My question here is Can I set up my current rig so that I do patch changes with the Ground Control Pro and the Time Factor at the same time? And if so how is it done? Thanks in advance!
Old 02-05-2016, 06:54 AM

Default Re: Eleven Rack with Eventide Time Factor

This should be easily done since the Timefactor has midi in, regardless of whether you use it in the effects loop or not.
Old 02-06-2016, 02:40 PM

Default Re: Eleven Rack with Eventide Time Factor

That is what I figured. However, I am not quite sure how to do it and have been unsuccessful trying to find a video showing how to set it all up. Do you happen to know of any video that might help me out? Or would you be able to explain how it is done?