Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2019, 09:48 AM

Default Waves FLASH BUNDLE Sale Today

Yo, Waves has a flash sale for their bundles today, up to 80% off MSRP including upgrades. If you have been wanting to grab a bundle or upgrade your current plugins or bundle, now is a good time IMO.

Here's my link if you want to save an EXTRA 10%
https://www.waves.com/r/j2kruw

waves bundle sale.jpg

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 01-23-2019, 09:53 AM

Default Re: Waves FLASH BUNDLE Sale Today

I tried to upgrade the last time the bundles were on sale but the discounts didn't apply in the upgrade page, I didn't want to go further but this might be a issue with the website or part of the terms and conditions even though I couldn't find it anywhere
Old 01-23-2019, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amagras View Post
I tried to upgrade the last time the bundles were on sale but the discounts didn't apply in the upgrade page, I didn't want to go further but this might be a issue with the website or part of the terms and conditions even though I couldn't find it anywhere
Which discount? The 10% or your rewards code? I used a reward balance no problem to go from Gold to Diamond and I just checked the 10% off code and it works too. You can only use one code though.

Maybe try a different browser, it's working here on Chrome.

Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 01-23-2019, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoni View Post
Which discount? The 10% or your rewards code? I used a reward balance no problem to go from Gold to Diamond and I just checked the 10% off code and it works too. You can only use one code though.

Maybe try a different browser, it's working here on Chrome.
No, let's suppose I want to upgrade Gold to Mercury when it's on sale, I go to my upgrades page and select Gold and everything else I have that is in Mercury too so that gives me the upgrade price instead of the full price. Well, when I do that it's not considering the current discount on Mercury.
Old 01-23-2019, 01:41 PM

Quote:
No, let's suppose I want to upgrade Gold to Mercury when it's on sale, I go to my upgrades page and select Gold and everything else I have that is in Mercury too so that gives me the upgrade price instead of the full price. Well, when I do that it's not considering the current discount on Mercury.
What price is it showing? Mercury is $1999 today, so anything less than that would be your special upgrade price. They don't give you a ton for upgrades.

It was $170 for me to go from Gold and a few singles to Diamond and would be $1190 to go from Diamond to Mercury.

After you select what you want to purchase, click the 'Purchase Upgrade' button and on that page at the bottom is a place to apply the 10% off code or a Reward code voucher.

Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 01-23-2019, 03:11 PM

Quote:
What price is it showing? Mercury is $1999 today, so anything less than that would be your special upgrade price. They don't give you a ton for upgrades.

It was $170 for me to go from Gold and a few singles to Diamond and would be $1190 to go from Diamond to Mercury.

After you select what you want to purchase, click the 'Purchase Upgrade' button and on that page at the bottom is a place to apply the 10% off code or a Reward code voucher.
That was a hypothetical case. I haven't tried this time as I only have $5 in credits but last bundle sale it wouldn't work, it wouldn't show my upgrade price OVER the discounted price, only over the original price.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:18 PM

Quote:
That was a hypothetical case. I haven't tried this time as I only have $5 in credits but last bundle sale it wouldn't work, it wouldn't show my upgrade price OVER the discounted price, only over the original price.
I think the last bundle sale (during xmas or new year right?) required a code to get the discount, so it would show the standard price until the code is typed in. This sale doesn't require a code to get the reduced price, maybe that's why.

Either way, Waves has another new plugin launch tomorrow...

Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 01-23-2019, 05:25 PM

Quote:
I think the last bundle sale (during xmas or new year right?) required a code to get the discount, so it would show the standard price until the code is typed in. This sale doesn't require a code to get the reduced price, maybe that's why.

Either way, Waves has another new plugin launch tomorrow...
That could be what happened. Thx

I heard about something new with CLA!
Old 01-23-2019, 10:08 PM

Quote:
I used a reward balance no problem to go from Gold to Diamond

How much was it? I thought about that upgrade but the last time I looked at it was way too much even on sale
D-Command Main Unit - 'Ole Blue

http://www.sknoteaudio.com/ plugins rock and are affordable.
Old 01-24-2019, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYR123 View Post
How much was it? I thought about that upgrade but the last time I looked at it was way too much even on sale
$172 to go from Gold and a couple singles like Ren Bass to go to Diamond.

I would have considered going to Horizon, but I already have Bass Rider, Vocal Rider, the full CLA pack, Kramer Tape, and they didn't give me hardly anything for trade in value for those. Plus you don't get the X-noise plugins with Horizon. Even though I usually use RX, the X and Z noise plugs are more useful to me.

Funny thing, I also have Musicians 1, and those are included in Diamond, and it gave me something like .08 cents to add that to the Gold and singles haha, so i kept it.

Also, I have the SSL E channel, G Channel, and Master Buss - and to upgrade to the full bundle it would still cost about $60. Even though the only plugin added would be the G EQ.

Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio