How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > RTAS & TDM Plug-ins

Old 10-21-2018, 10:04 PM

Default ProTools 8 plugins query

Hi guys
Bought PT8 many years ago with a faulty disc. Digidesign offered
a Digidelivery online sometime later and generously offered bonus plugins that were not on the original disc. I have installed the Digidelivery a few times over the years but never got into the program.

Last time I installed the software it was slow each time to load due to so many plugins, and I think I may have deleted some or assigned them to not. I do remember there being some kind of check box as to whether PT should load all the plugins.

Now I have time to use the program but do not see all the plugins. I am quite sure there was some Joe Meek on the list, but I cant be sure. Its not anywhere to be found, and I would like to find out if I have deleted them, misplaced them, or if they were not there in the first place; having done a reinstall they have not materialized, so I am wondering what plugins were included in the Digidelivery download. Any assistance is much appreciated.

Last edited by TOM@METRO; 10-22-2018 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Duplicate.
Old 10-21-2018, 10:37 PM

Default ProTools 8 plugins query

Hi Guys- Purchased PT 8 many years ago, but it came with a faulty disc. Digidesign offered me a Digidelivery online with some extra plugins not in the original disc. Haven't used PT much over the years but am now getting into a lot more.
Last time I installed it it was loading ok but slowly due to so many plugins, every plugin if I call was asking for association (?)..and after a few times I'm sure I chose to assign them not to load to Pt anymore..
Now I have reinstalled PT8 with the Digidelivery, I think not all of the plugins are there anymore. I had a feeling there was a Joe Meek or two, for example, but now they are nowhere to be found. Is there anyway of finding out what came on the Digidelivery pack? Have looked on many websites for help, checking on various folders does not locate any large number of plug ins. There's quite a few dozen installed, but I'm sure there were more. Any assistance is much appreciated.
Old 10-22-2018, 10:36 PM

Default Re: ProTools 8 plugins query

Contact avid support, they could tell you.

That and your ilok account would show you what you own.
D-Command Main Unit - 'Ole Blue

http://www.sknoteaudio.com/ plugins rock and are affordable.
Old 10-23-2018, 08:58 AM

and, if you are running any "modern" OS, its likely that PT8 is not going to work. It may be time to consider a new DAW(whether Pro Tools, or something else)

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
Old 10-23-2018, 10:57 AM

DigiDelivery hasn't been in use for a few years now. Please watch for a case notice email and reply to that so we can get your account info. Thanks!