Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2006, 02:55 PM

Default Audio Suite plugins stopped working...?

Two days ago I was able to use all of my audio suite plugins and today none of them work. I've tried rebooting and re-opening PT with no luck. The A.S. plugins won't work on any session either. I'm using v. 6.1, digi 001. I highlight an area, select dverb for example, then I press preview and the verb is there. I press "process" and it acts like it is processesing the audio. When it finishes, the audio is untouched. It doesn't change the file name like it did previously, and the verb or audio suite plugin applied is not on the area selected. This is the case with all of my audio suite plugins.

The only thing that I have changed in the past two days is I enabled DMA. That's a good thing, right? Other than that, I have not downloaded anything from the net, changed settings other than DMA, and I havn't moved any files.

I don't know what the heck it could be. If I do a system restore, will I lose any of the new mixes I've done in the past couple of days? I can backup files, but I was just curious.

Is there a fix other than re-installing everything? Thanks.

Doug
Old 03-18-2006, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Audio Suite plugins stopped working...?

FAQ -- make sure "Use in playlist" is selected.

Rail
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Old 03-18-2006, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Audio Suite plugins stopped working...?

Man! I feel like a dummy! I must have unchecked that and forgot. Cool, all is working now. Thanks Rail!