Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2021, 12:25 PM

Default My three cloud projects suddenly lost "Not Available"

I don't know if someone can help me here, but I have been using Pro Tools first for about 6 months with no issues, but recently when I sign into Pro Tools First now, I get this message: "There are one or more projects that are not synchronized to the cloud stored in your Project Cache that you may not access because your cloud plan las lapsed. Click 'Learn More . . ' to find out how to renew your cloud plan."

I didn't think my cloud plan(of three projects which came with Pro Tools First) had a time limit or was able to expire. And when I continue to the program, my three projects that are synced to the cloud are showing "Not Available" next to them with a yellow alert triangle. I can't un-sync those projects from the cloud (that option is greyed out) and when i open one of those projects, it will open but all my tracks are gone and I'm just looking at a blank project (with the same name but no tracks).

I can open and use my other projects that weren't synced to the cloud at that time, but the ones that were synced to the cloud seem to be unavailable and I don't even know how to get access to them if there's a copy on my computer. If someone can help me understand what's going on and at least help me get my tracks/projects back, that would be very much appreciated.

I don't think this is computer dependent, but if will help to know what system I'm using, I'm on an HP slimline desktop with a 64 bit processor running Windows 10. Interface is a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 if it helps but I think this is an issue with my Avid account and not my hardware. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-27-2021, 07:16 AM

Default Re: My three cloud projects suddenly lost "Not Available"

If you log into your Avid account on the web and go to My Products -> My Avid Cloud, what does it show? If it is showing that you do not have any cloud storage, then you will have to contact Avid as they are the only ones who can fix things on the cloud side.

System Details