Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2017, 02:42 PM

Default Renewed Annual Subscription Plan - Activation Issues

I recently paid to update my annual subscription of pro tools 12. I have the educational discount. I went through all the steps, got my educational discount verified and entered in the correct iLok ID that my account is attached to. I received multiple confirmation emails that everything was done correctly, and my subscription on my account page says "active." However, I cannot start the program because it says that all my iLok subscriptions have ended. I cannot activate any because it says there are not licenses linked to my account. My old licenses all "expired" already. In the Avid application manager, it says my product is "active" but not "activated" which just blows my mind. Also the iLok manager has no download buttons showing and also says that I can't refresh my licenses. This is an extremely frustrating problem considering I have multiple projects due at the end of the week! My Avid support case is also listed as "low priority" which is great. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Old 01-06-2017, 02:54 PM

Default Re: Renewed Annual Subscription Plan - Activation Issues

Welcome to the community.

Will check out your case and reply via email.
Old 09-28-2017, 10:56 AM

Default Re: Renewed Annual Subscription Plan - Activation Issues

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem. Can you help me?

Thanks.