Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2007, 02:25 PM

Default New Mac Pro how can i install 7.3 before 7.3.1

I can't seem to find a place to download 7.3 instead of 7.3.1 - I know i need 7.3 in order to download 7.3.1 but all i have is my windows 7.3 I bought for my pc months ago.

Nowhere on the digi site have i found just 7.3 for mac

Looking forward to mac world, but frustrated at this point. Any ideas?

Do i need to install my 6.1 disc and work my way up?
Old 08-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Administrator

Default Re: New Mac Pro how can i install 7.3 before 7.3.1

For help returning to your upgrade downloads and authorization codes, please see the Featured Downloads & Help page in the main website support section:
http://www.digidesign.com/support

On the right side under Quick Links, you will find this:

Featured Downloads & Help
http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?...4&itemid=23375

Download Help:

Downloaded Upgrades

Upgrades Purchased from the DigiStore
If you purchased a downloadable Pro Tools upgrade from the DigiStore, go to the DigiStore and click on the "your account" link at the top. You should see your recent orders after you are logged in.

Click on "View Order Details/Tracking Number" next to your Pro Tools upgrade order. Your upgrade downloads will be available on the order details page, along with your authorization code if you purchased a Pro Tools LE upgrade (this is also where you would find your authorization for MP3 Option if you purchased that product).

Pro Tools Amnesty Upgrades
Login to your My Digi account on the website. If you have previously completed the activation process for a Pro Tools Amnesty Upgrade, your downloads will be available after you login, along with your Pro Tools LE authorization code if you received a Pro Tools LE Amnesty upgrade. These will be under "Registered Downloads" at the bottom of your My Digi home page. Currently, only Amnesty upgrades are listed in your Registered Downloads section.