Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid Pro Mixing General Discussion

Old 01-01-2020, 12:16 PM

Default EUCON error loading controller personality

I have updated to the newest version of eucontrol to run with my Ipad. I also updated the ipads app and updated to the latest ios. I have done everything but part the red seas to get the app to working. I am running pt 2019.12 but have tried it with 2019.6 and 2019.10. Every time I go to tick the eucon box in peripherals I get the same message.

Error occurred while trying to load the controller personality "EUCON"

My ipad is seen by eucontrol but protools will not allow me to engage the EUCON check box.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both protools and eucontrol. I have deleted preferences etc. Nothing I do will allow me to get6 this working when it was working before the update. I am using an ipad air2 so I know that works. The ipad is seen by eucontrol. I believe the problem is with protools.

Anyone with any ideas or suggestions. I use the ipad a good bit when I am in the vocal booth recording. Without it is not a great workflow for cutting vocals or recording in my booth alone.

I am running windows 10, protools 2019.12 and the latest eucon software.

Last edited by guitarhead; 01-01-2020 at 07:09 PM. Reason: more info
Old 01-01-2020, 12:29 PM
Avid

Default Re: EUCON error loading controller personality

When you uninstalled did you check both remove all apps and remove all prefs in the Eucon installer?

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk
Old 01-01-2020, 01:08 PM

Default Re: EUCON error loading controller personality

Not sure what you mean. Why would I or how would I delete any preferences in the installer itself? When I uninstalled protools and eucontrol I uninstalled the entire program and did a fresh install of both.