Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2018, 01:53 PM

Default Re: AVID HD I/O Analog not showing in peripherals...

Yes a HD IO works by itself, two people here would not be telling you to try that if it did not. Especially with DigiLink systems when there are problems reduce the system to be bare minimum to test.

Not sure what you mean about the 192. You can combine a 192 IO with a HD IO or Omni IO or anything else as long as you stay within the DigiliLink connection capabilities.

But none of this matters, the box does not pass Digitest stand alone... so return it.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:55 PM

Default Re: AVID HD I/O Analog not showing in peripherals...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
Yes a HD IO works by itself, two people here would not be telling you to try that if it did not. Especially with DigiLink systems when there are problems reduce the system to be bare minimum to test.

Not sure what you mean about the 192. You can combine a 192 IO with a HD IO or Omni IO or anything else as long as you stay within the DigiliLink connection capabilities.

But none of this matters, the box does not pass Digitest stand alone... so return it.
Yes, sorry... I was over thinking things in an attempt to resolve. Of course an HD I/O can run in standalone. D'oh!

Be that as it may be, I returned the DOA unit and that has now been replaced with a working unit. All tests OK now.

Thanks for all the input! Much appreciated.