Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools SE and Essential (Win)

Old 07-21-2010, 06:50 PM

Exclamation Pro Tools M-Powered Essential crash

I have all the files downloaded from the latest version of "Pro Tools M-powered Essential" Recording software on my Win7 Lenovo pc with intel core i7, but when i opened Pro Tools, it crashes at right at the 75% loading bar where it said Loading DAE files. When it crashes, it automatically leads me to the Blue Screen and then it restarts... is Pro Tool M-Powered Essential 8.0.3 compatible with Windows 7? or am i doing something weird?

Oh before i post this thread, i disabled ie8 and tried it, but it was the same result...

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

//Thank you\\
Old 05-22-2011, 12:49 PM

Angry Re: Pro Tools M-Powered Essential crash

Hi,

I have the exact same issue. Used to have Vista but upgraded to Windows 7. Loads fine...when it gets to DAE portion of the load it blue screens every time. Have uninstalled and reinstalled several times with the same result. Upgraded to IE 9 and latest version of Quicktime. I have Pro Tools SE 8.0.3 with M-Audio Fast Track.

Toraudonn did you have any luck? Any recommendations anyone?
Old 05-24-2011, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools M-Powered Essential crash

I just got pro tools recording studio today with the fast track and have the same studio, tried everything i can think of and still no luck! did you manage to get this sorted?