Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2011, 10:36 AM

Default Just wondering...

I've seen the video online, get that out of the way, just wondering if there is any kind of a teaser as far as a 004 interface family, or maybe new thunderbolt based interface. Now somebody might have already asked this question and been answered here in the DUC, but I spend most of my time working with pro tools instead of coming in here wondering what everyone one else does, so if it's been asked or answered already I don't care, I didn't see it, please just answer the question. If you could please give me something a little more than "just check back" or "check the message board"

I'm looking at buying a whole new PT system and I really want the 3.4 i7 iMac, now I understand I can get the Magma 3T and do the HDX card, or HD Native, fine easy answer, but I'm ok with going with an older used system but just thought once i would like to have a current edgey system or be prepared for a new system, so anything would be greatfully appreciated.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:31 AM

Default Re: Just wondering...

No teaser and absolutely no info on any upcoming interfaces. The very new HDX just came out, before that, mbox3, some m-audio stuff. I don't think that there will be digi004 anytime soon. Of course I can be wrong.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:10 PM

Thanks for the answer, teah I already knew all that stuff, just thought that maybe I could squeeze a little somethin out of avid, maybe a little glimmer of hope. LOL
Old 11-08-2011, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fooks View Post
Thanks for the answer, teah I already knew all that stuff, just thought that maybe I could squeeze a little somethin out of avid, maybe a little glimmer of hope. LOL
squeeze info out of Avid about something new, you would have a better chance getting blood from a rock

WInter NAMM is only 2 months away and if the 00 successor is not there it's never going to happen

"Fly High Freeee click psst tic tic tic click Bird Yeah!" - dave911

Thank you,

Craig
Old 11-08-2011, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig F View Post
squeeze info out of Avid about something new, you would have a better chance getting blood from a rock

WInter NAMM is only 2 months away and if the 00 successor is not there it's never going to happen
LOL good point , never know though, someday maybe