Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2002, 04:56 PM

Default Problems with a particular session...beta related?

I start a new session and import the files into it. From here I try and save the session. I get a dialog and navigation window asking me to choose a folder for the converted audio files. I pick the "audio files" folder and move on. It makes new copies of the files and puts them in the audio files folder. I close the session and reopen it and once again it asks me to choose a folder for the converted audio files. Everytime I open the session it wants to make new copies of the files. I tried copying the individual files and saving them into new wav's but they still give me this problem.

I was thinking it could be beta related but I'm not so sure. It does the same thing in both the beta and regular version. I've tried switching DAE's and throwing away pref's, you name it.

Ideas???
Old 08-12-2002, 07:51 AM
Avid

Default Re: Problems with a particular session...beta related?

Perhaps this DUC thread pertains to your situation as well.

Brent