Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2019, 07:34 PM

Default Re: Macbook Pro backup before repair.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyduck View Post
Thanks. I’ll try to get back to house in couple hours and try. Any other non-fighting comments welcome. I may have a couple questions but it seems pretty straightforward.

I gave you the simple straight forward answers and instructions in your other thread. It really doesn’t need to be more complicated than that.

FYI - you can’t format or initialise the drive your booted from. You can add a secondary partition, but that won’t affect the boot partition. IOW - you can’t accidentally format the drive your running from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk