Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2013, 01:38 PM

Default Having major issues with my PT HDX10 rig.

I am having some major problems and am down and have been for a few weeks. I need to contact support and can't figure out avid f**kin website. I purchased the whole system about 8 months ago new, I thought it came with either a year or 3 months support. Can't remember. Either way I am trying to get in touch with support, they are asking for: System ID or Contract Number, I don't know either and can't figure out how to find them. It says in the support email form if you don't know it it will still process but slower but it won't process it keeps looping me around to the start. I am dying over here and need real help from a company I have easily spent over 100k with. Can someone contact me from Avid?

James Lugo
818 259 0190
[email protected]

p.s. is it possible that I read this right, that avid wants $79.95 for one phone call to support?
http://shop.avid.com/ccrz__ProductDe...de&&store=shop

Last edited by James Lugo; 12-21-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Old 12-19-2013, 01:57 PM

Default Re: Having major issues with my PT HDX10 rig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Lugo View Post
I am having some major problems and am down and have been for a few weeks. I need to contact support and can't figure out avid f**kin website. I purchased the whole system about 8 months ago new, I thought it came with either a year or 3 months support. Can't remember. Either way I am trying to get in touch with support, they are asking for: System ID or Contract Number, I don't know either and can't figure out how to find them. It says in the support email form if you don't know it it will still process but slower but it won't process it keeps looping me around to the start. I am dying over here and need real help from a company I have easily spent over 100k with. Can someone contact me from Avid?

James Lugo
818 259 0190
[email protected]
This is the DUC, Digidesign USERS Forum. It's meant for users (and now Mods) to help each other. Sounds like you're beyond that (maybe not, you don't ask or give details).

If you're outside your included support, you can buy an ASC here:

https://shop.avid.com/ccrz__Products...0000000012OAAQ

If it turns out you're not, they'll refund the price I'm sure.

Mixing and Mastering click here to get started.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:45 PM

I have to agree the Avid website is not very user friendly.I hope someone from Avid can help you get up and running very soon
Old 12-21-2013, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyman View Post
I have to agree the Avid website is not very user friendly.I hope someone from Avid can help you get up and running very soon
It was bad when it was first launched for sure. But I can find the support number with 2 clicks in about 5 seconds and the link I posted (both of which will get the OP in touch with support VERY quickly) in another 5 seconds.

This is a users forum. If you need help from Avid Support, this ISN'T the place to go, and expecting someone from Avid to call you after posting here is wrong.

Mixing and Mastering click here to get started.