Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 03-12-2002, 08:37 AM

Default Re: Studio interrior! Let\'s show them home/appartement /garage studio\'s :)

Phil, thanks for the compliment. Both my monitors are 19 dayteks. One is a 95A the other a 95P. almost identical.
Old 03-12-2002, 08:41 AM

Default Re: Studio interrior! Let\'s show them home/appartement /garage studio\'s :)

Thanks Tuvan. I like it.the sewing machine was a present from my sister in California.
Old 03-12-2002, 09:37 AM

Hi moonmusic!
Old 03-12-2002, 10:00 AM

Hi all,
What a great thread! Everyone has really pretty cool setups, all the way from corners of rooms to full blown studios.

Phil - tape?! What's that?

Roy - Love the skylight. Really lets the blue sky in. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Tom - Very cool setup.

Darren - great setup and feeling.

jbr - really cool setup. How much room is this taking? And what's the nuclear blue thing under the desk?

Everyone I know complains that I never have enough light around me. My silly digital camera is agreeing. I'll have to fix that because I can't get it to take a picture of the corner of my family room where my stull lives...

Thanks everyone!

Mark
Old 03-12-2002, 10:42 AM

http:///www.programiam.com
Old 03-12-2002, 11:20 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Did anyone get a chance to look at my site?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Phil, I just checked it...very nice. Looks like you have a live drum room and two Iso booths in front of you(?). I can't wait until I get to build a studio from scratch.
JBR, I like the colors that you chose-very warm. It really gives your studio it's own personality.
I need to get a camera too!!!
Old 03-12-2002, 02:01 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by da BaSsTaRd!:
here's the old studio. new studio pics soon....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It probably looks more like a pediatric ward. Hey how the heck are your three new babies doing by the way?

Allen [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2002, 02:08 PM

Here is a photo taken during a session. The guys had to crowd around the mic to give it some "love". I think suits and ties make for a better sounding record, don't you agree?
http://www.videopark.com/mictest.htm
http://www.videopark.com
MacPro 6 core 3.33 GHz, OS 10.12.1, 8 GB RAM, PT12.6.1, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, PreSonus DigiMax, MC Control V3.5, dual displays,
Neumann U-47, Tab V76 mic pre, RCA 44BX and 77DX, MacBook Pro 9,1, 2.3 Mhz, i7, CBS Labs Audimax and Volumax.
Ampex 440B half-track and four-track, 351 tube full-track mono, MM-1100 16-track.
Old 03-12-2002, 02:24 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR> I think suits and ties make for a better sounding record, don't you agree?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolutely!

Mic test? mic#1 - 2, mic#2 - 5, mic#3 - 3
(from my notebook computer speakers)
Old 03-12-2002, 03:18 PM

Amazing Darren - Exactly the numbers I chose!

Mark

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by Mr_Seven:

Absolutely!

Mic test? mic#1 - 2, mic#2 - 5, mic#3 - 3
(from my notebook computer speakers)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>