Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 05-25-2011, 12:39 PM

Exclamation MIDI Controller Data does not follow note Edit HELP Please!

Can anyone please tell me how to move my controller data on a MIDI track along with my notes? I am trying to do something as simple as moving a section of a MIDI Piano track but the sustain control wont move with the notes. PLEASE HELP!
Old 07-04-2011, 07:55 PM

Default Re: MIDI Controller Data does not follow note Edit HELP Please!

I'm going to jump in this thread, if you don't mind.

I'm having the same problem with breath controller events using my Akai wind controller. I can move the notes, but the breath controller (which controls volume) doesn't move with the notes, and I can't move them with the grabber tool left and right either, just up and down.

If there is no way to do this, then it pretty much makes using a midi instrument with controller events useless if you need to tweek note placement.