Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support


Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #41  
Old 07-03-2019, 11:35 AM
xrekcor's Avatar
xrekcor xrekcor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 745
Default Re: I fell for the Bass Fingers plugin and it doesn’t install ..

So folks what do you think of Bass Fingers? I already have a real live bass haha but!.... me and a mate spent last evening giving it a good going over.... just amazed at how real this sounds.... we came to the conclusion it’s a lot of plug for the price and a lot of fun to play around with.

How did you get on Chris? Did you manage to get it installed ok?
__________________
Rob
———————————————————————————
MBP 15” 2018 macOS Mojave 10.14.6 Touch Bar and ID
2.2GHz 6 core 8 gen Intel Core i7 processor (TB’s to 4.1GHz)
32 Gb of 2400MHz DDR4, 1T SSD, Magic Mouse and Keyboard
Pro Tools 2019.6-23.# - HEAT applied, Cubase 9.5,
Yamaha TF5, UR44, BEHA4700
........and a bowl of M&M's
———————————————————————————
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-03-2019, 12:48 PM
Southsidemusic's Avatar
Southsidemusic Southsidemusic is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Stockholm - Sweden
Posts: 11,853
Default Re: I fell for the Bass Fingers plugin and it doesn’t install ..

Hey,

Yeah downloaded this morning and been working with our porsche team all day so I will get on it now after the World Cup Women Football 2019 sweden vs netherlands semi final
__________________
Best Regards
Christopher

—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-03-2019, 02:06 PM
xrekcor's Avatar
xrekcor xrekcor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 745
Default Re: I fell for the Bass Fingers plugin and it doesn’t install ..

Sounds like a weekend of racing on the cards?..... and go the Swedes.... our girls are already home G’Luck with Bass fingers


Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
Hey,

Yeah downloaded this morning and been working with our porsche team all day so I will get on it now after the World Cup Women Football 2019 sweden vs netherlands semi final
__________________
Rob
———————————————————————————
MBP 15” 2018 macOS Mojave 10.14.6 Touch Bar and ID
2.2GHz 6 core 8 gen Intel Core i7 processor (TB’s to 4.1GHz)
32 Gb of 2400MHz DDR4, 1T SSD, Magic Mouse and Keyboard
Pro Tools 2019.6-23.# - HEAT applied, Cubase 9.5,
Yamaha TF5, UR44, BEHA4700
........and a bowl of M&M's
———————————————————————————
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-03-2019, 02:27 PM
Southsidemusic's Avatar
Southsidemusic Southsidemusic is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Stockholm - Sweden
Posts: 11,853
Default Re: I fell for the Bass Fingers plugin and it doesn’t install ..

Hehe Yeah Thanks Brother

Unforunately Netherlands 1-0 and it looks like we are toast this year again

Yes Trackday racing this weekend with one of my Porsche Turbo 2018 cars and it will be awesome yay !!!

Testing bass fingers now and it sounds pretty sweet and realistic for a plugin that was $25 hehe

Thanks again for your help Rob Rocker
__________________
Best Regards
Christopher

—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-03-2019, 03:01 PM
xrekcor's Avatar
xrekcor xrekcor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 745
Default Re: I fell for the Bass Fingers plugin and it doesn’t install ..

Yup just came across the morning news..... condolences from downunder. Let us know how you do.... my son is a V8 super cars freak.... and I’m rather partial to a bit of moto-sport from the couch wif a cupla beers .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
Hehe Yeah Thanks Brother

Unforunately Netherlands 1-0 and it looks like we are toast this year again

Yes Trackday racing this weekend with one of my Porsche Turbo 2018 cars and it will be awesome yay !!!

Testing bass fingers now and it sounds pretty sweet and realistic for a plugin that was $25 hehe

Thanks again for your help Rob Rocker
__________________
Rob
———————————————————————————
MBP 15” 2018 macOS Mojave 10.14.6 Touch Bar and ID
2.2GHz 6 core 8 gen Intel Core i7 processor (TB’s to 4.1GHz)
32 Gb of 2400MHz DDR4, 1T SSD, Magic Mouse and Keyboard
Pro Tools 2019.6-23.# - HEAT applied, Cubase 9.5,
Yamaha TF5, UR44, BEHA4700
........and a bowl of M&M's
———————————————————————————
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 07-04-2019, 03:46 AM
musicman691 musicman691 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Soprano State (NJ)
Posts: 16,555
Default Re: I fell for the Bass Fingers plugin and it doesn’t install ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrekcor View Post
Yup just came across the morning news..... condolences from downunder. Let us know how you do.... my son is a V8 super cars freak.... and I’m rather partial to a bit of moto-sport from the couch wif a cupla beers .
Used to religiously watch the NASCAR racing until they started messing with the rules back some years - I'm of the old school style when it was Winston Cup. Might say it's in the blood - my late dad raced professionally before he got married. Now I catch the odd F1 race when US TV shows it.

For racing of a different kind remember that the Tour de France starts this Saturday.
__________________
Jack
See profile for system details
iMac dead & retired as of 11/4/17

QAPLA!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 07-04-2019, 02:04 PM
xrekcor's Avatar
xrekcor xrekcor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 745
Default Re: I fell for the Bass Fingers plugin and it doesn’t install ..

I loved watching NASCAR as a kid back in New Zealand, those big old yank tanks sliding off the track catching the wind like a hang glider and boy I felt for those drivers when those things hit the ground and spun like spinning tops through the air..... boy you would have to have had balls of steel to get in those things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
Used to religiously watch the NASCAR racing until they started messing with the rules back some years - I'm of the old school style when it was Winston Cup. Might say it's in the blood - my late dad raced professionally before he got married. Now I catch the odd F1 race when US TV shows it.

For racing of a different kind remember that the Tour de France starts this Saturday.
__________________
Rob
———————————————————————————
MBP 15” 2018 macOS Mojave 10.14.6 Touch Bar and ID
2.2GHz 6 core 8 gen Intel Core i7 processor (TB’s to 4.1GHz)
32 Gb of 2400MHz DDR4, 1T SSD, Magic Mouse and Keyboard
Pro Tools 2019.6-23.# - HEAT applied, Cubase 9.5,
Yamaha TF5, UR44, BEHA4700
........and a bowl of M&M's
———————————————————————————

Last edited by xrekcor; 07-04-2019 at 02:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 07-05-2019, 02:02 PM
Southsidemusic's Avatar
Southsidemusic Southsidemusic is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Stockholm - Sweden
Posts: 11,853
Default Re: I fell for the Bass Fingers plugin and it doesn’t install ..

How many presets do you guys have incl the artist presets?

I feel i have approx 105-ish somewhere around incl all the tabs

Also do you need to wait for the sample library to load up into the GUI everytime you start the plugin? Even though I have the HD and SD folders on a 7200 rpm WDC Black 64mb cache 2TB in a USB3 case it takes a few minutes to load the samples everytime I instantiate Bass Fingers...

Is this the same for you aswell?

Thanks for any info here.
__________________
Best Regards
Christopher

—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 07-05-2019, 02:16 PM
xrekcor's Avatar
xrekcor xrekcor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 745
Default Re: I fell for the Bass Fingers plugin and it doesn’t install ..

Hey Chris,

I’m not getting any load time wait at all, but I do have it installed on my onboard ssd. It’s the same whether using in standalone or plugin. And yup I’d say at a guesstimate around the same amount of presets.
__________________
Rob
———————————————————————————
MBP 15” 2018 macOS Mojave 10.14.6 Touch Bar and ID
2.2GHz 6 core 8 gen Intel Core i7 processor (TB’s to 4.1GHz)
32 Gb of 2400MHz DDR4, 1T SSD, Magic Mouse and Keyboard
Pro Tools 2019.6-23.# - HEAT applied, Cubase 9.5,
Yamaha TF5, UR44, BEHA4700
........and a bowl of M&M's
———————————————————————————
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 07-05-2019, 02:17 PM
64GTOBOY's Avatar
64GTOBOY 64GTOBOY is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Houston
Posts: 715
Default Re: I fell for the Bass Fingers plugin and it doesn’t install ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
How many presets do you guys have incl the artist presets?

I feel i have approx 105-ish somewhere around incl all the tabs

Also do you need to wait for the sample library to load up into the GUI everytime you start the plugin? Even though I have the HD and SD folders on a 7200 rpm WDC Black 64mb cache 2TB in a USB3 case it takes a few minutes to load the samples everytime I instantiate Bass Fingers...

Is this the same for you aswell?

Thanks for any info here.
I dont have this plug but on most of my waves VI's(that come with a separate sample library) do this to me every time(all the electric pianos, grand rhapsody,clavinet and bass slapper). I'm not sure if there is a work around, maybe someone else does?
__________________
Dell XPS 8900 i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 32 Gig Memory:Seagate 2 TB,1TB,4TB,500gb EVO OS Windows 7 Ultimate
PT 2019.6 Native through A&H Qu-32
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Bass Fingers, for all you Bass Slapper fans simon.a.billington Virtual Instruments 0 06-19-2019 05:37 AM
First install of Pro Tools 9 - Logic 9 already installed - PlugIn install questions b-pole macOS 2 08-31-2011 07:23 AM
bass amp plugin- what do you use? remis General Discussion 21 12-05-2010 08:25 PM
Guitar/bass synthesizer Plugin ? Jayoel 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac) 7 01-26-2009 09:50 AM
Bass Amp Simulator plugin Matt Darcy 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac) 9 02-16-2008 06:13 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. Forum Hosted By: URLJet.com