Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2006, 10:05 PM

Default how to activate an aphex trial plug-in

I reinstalled PT6 on a new harddrive last week. ON a recent boot, the Aphex plug in asked me if I wanted to authorize and I said "try". I want to do a trial run of Aphex. However, on my most recent PT launch, it's not asking me to try Aphex, and the plug in does no appear in the audiosuite, even though it is located in application support/digidesign/plug-ins. The box appears to have a slash through it, implying, I suppose, deactivation. How can I run a trial on Aphex? Thanks.

-c-post