Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2022, 10:24 AM

Default Key-C on iPad-Appommands in Logic didn't work

Hi everyone, maybe you can help me. I use Logic Pro and try to put the keyboard shortcuts from Logic in the Euconn settings on the softkeys in the control app. Unfortunately, I can't do it with the "Add new key" command. In the official Avid video for assigning the softkeys, a "+" appears after entering Control, Shift, etc. That doesn't appear for me. I thought I could use Eucon to access all of Logic's keyboard shortcuts. Does anyone here have any advice? Many thanks in advance.
Old 12-05-2022, 08:55 AM
Avid

Default Re: Key-C on iPad-Appommands in Logic didn't work

Yes you can use keyboard shortcuts for Logic (Although if the EUCON cammand excists its far better using those) Can you screeen grab what you are seeing for a particular command ?
Old 12-06-2022, 03:14 AM

Hi Eddie
I could solve my problem...you described the solution in another post, i found.
It had to do wit h the permissons in Mac OS.

But another Question...is there anywhere a list with all eucon commands in logic? it´s so hard to go to all the submenues in the eucon-app. And also, i would love to see copy/past and a search in the app.

Best regards
Stefan
Old 12-06-2022, 08:18 AM
Avid

This is the only way at the moment. We are fully aware that the Softkey editor needs a complete overall!