Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2007, 04:49 PM

Default MBox 2 and YouTube Videos

Hello all. I have an Mbox 2 and a nice condenser mic. I want to be able to use the Mbox and the condenser mic to record my sound to go along with my videos that I post on YOUTUBE. I not sure how to do this. When I click the settings on my webcam it only gives me the option of choosing the mic that is plugged into the soundcard or the one that is built in to the camera. Help!!
Old 01-22-2007, 10:20 AM

Default Re: MBox 2 and YouTube Videos

1 - Post to the correct (Windows LE) forum, where your hardware system is forumed (see JUMP link below).

2 - Things to try include:
- Find Windows Sound Mapper and see if there are any settings that seem helpful.
- Go to Start/Settings/ControlPanel/SoundsAndAudioDevices, try the Audio and Voice tabs, select MBox (wavedriver or the better asio driver if your software supports it) as your choice.

If the above does not work or help, go to the Mbox forum mentioned above and try there.