Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2017, 07:49 AM

Default Duet Display for Pro Tools | Control users

I've just realised that my response to a topic in the 'Post - Surround' Video' section (not usually my neck of the woods!) discussing 'Duet Display' for iPad was over three months late :)

However, I though that PT | Control users might be interested, as most likely to have an iPad connected to their Mac/PC already ... and because the app is currently on sale!

Duet Display can be used as an extra screen to display anything e.g. mix/edit window, control plugins via touch interface, display meters, etc. I read the Pro Tools Expert piece on it first + tested with PT 12.7 ... all works fine, so much so that I'm surprised more don't (apparently) use it as a mini Slate Raven e.g. with the larger iPad Pro.

See - http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=384483

:)