Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 04-19-2006, 10:17 AM

Default More Stuff???

I have found some free plugs by reading the DUC, that were not automatically installed when I put my system together. EQ III and Dynamics III are the most notable examples. Are there another plug ins that I am entitled to but I'm missing out on?

My other question is about the Digi presets for DigiVerb and the Digi Delay. They don't seem to exist in the Presets folder. Anybody know where they are, or where I can get them.

Thanks in advance.

Steve
Old 04-19-2006, 10:51 AM

Default Re: More Stuff???

depends what kind of system you have, if you have a massive pack....if you don't know what your system comes with, check your receipts.

To my knowledge, EQIII and DynIII are installed automatically with any recent version of PT (6.9 and up)

To answer your second question. there are no presets for the D-verb and Digi-rack delays....they're not THAT sophisticated that it takes time to dial in a good verb.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:53 PM

Default Re: More Stuff???

Quote:
depends what kind of system you have, if you have a massive pack....if you don't know what your system comes with, check your receipts.

To my knowledge, EQIII and DynIII are installed automatically with any recent version of PT (6.9 and up)

To answer your second question. there are no presets for the D-verb and Digi-rack delays....they're not THAT sophisticated that it takes time to dial in a good verb.
I just traded up from a mix 5 to an HD3 Accel system, installed Pro Tools 7.1 and am now running 7.1cs6. It didn't come with the EQ III or the Dyn III in the DigiRack bundle. The first I saw of them was in Producher's recent post. Found the download, and I'm in business now.

Sounds like the D-Verb works like the PCM-60 used to, with "vibe" buttons and a few minimal controls. Cool. I'll have to create a few presets of my own. Same with the delays.

I'm trying to figure out what I need to buy to get my "tools shed" in shape, without spending money that I don't have right now.

Thanks for the info.

Steve