Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2016, 06:22 PM

Default Structure Free help - won't trigger a sample

I can select an AIF file in the browser, click on the little speaker icon and hear it. But if I drag it to a patch and click on the keyboard, it doesn't sound.
So how do I load an AIF kick drum sample, let's say, into Structure Free?

Update: Seems Structure doesn't like aif files. I got the same sample as a wav to work. To an extent...

The bigger issue is it seems Air Structure is not compatible with Sierra/PT12. Their last update was over a year ago. I see many complaints about Mini Grand. I'm getting the same s*** in Structure Free: blips, not full sounds.

S

M

F

H

Last edited by moshuajusic; 12-30-2016 at 11:55 PM.