Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 01-26-2004, 12:42 PM

Default Calling BIG RED BUTTON...

Long time no see...
where have you been hiding???
Old 02-09-2004, 01:36 AM

Default Re: Calling BIG RED BUTTON...

I'm here, recovering from yet another year of the Grammies where my producing skills were ONCE AGAIN overlooked.

But seriously, I am here and I apologize for my extended absence from the beloved DUC. The past six months have been strange, blessed, hard, joyous, frustrating, and everywhere in between.

Our second son, Finn is four months old, and he and his big brother have kept us pretty busy!

Recording and freelance graphic design work has been my full-time jobs since I was laid off in August. This month alone I have four clients in the studio, and I have two already booked for next month! Whew! However, the work seems to be feast or famine, so another exciting day job will more than likely be on the horizon. Who knows, maybe things will continue to go well. So far most of my business has come from word of mouth from previous clients, and it's great to be working out of the studio full-time!

I haven't written for ProSoundWeb or Live Sound magazine in six months, but will be putting some things together VERY soon. I'll keep you posted.

I've been lurking here from time to time, and will try my very best to keep up with y'all! Sorry for becoming a ghost.

Anyway, it's great to touch base, thanks for asking about my whereabouts. Although I'm not dead in a ditch, I did drive my car into one after a VERY icy day here in the north west.

a DUCkie for life.

BigRedButton / Jackson Jackson
www.jacksonbjackson.com
Old 02-09-2004, 05:41 AM

hey man... just checking on you. You used to be a ubiquitous character here on the DUC, so I was getting a bit worried.
Now... go change some diapers!
Old 02-10-2004, 01:56 AM

Thanks brother! Like I said, you'll see me around more!

BigRedButton / Jackson Jackson
www.jacksonbjackson.com
Old 02-10-2004, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Our second son, Finn is four months old, and he and his big brother have kept us pretty busy!
sounds like a walk in the park to me!