Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2019

Old 12-29-2019, 01:49 PM

Default Subscription plugin bundle prob

Ok, so I renewed my perpetual license well before time was up, so as to make sure I didn't lose any time dealing with any potential issues. All good.
However, I get a warning saying my "AVID complete plugin bundle" has expired and "Renewal is pending for it". WTF??
The Falcon plugin (which I don't even use) refreshed (in the iLok app) and ProTools itself is humming along, but is warning me that it has extended the Plugin license for a few days, to sort out with the publisher?????? Expires tomorrow. Why did it not refresh with ProTool Ultimate and the Falcon plug????

Seriously!! I'm supposed to be good until late December 2020. Aargh.
AVID Collab user - mattrixx

MacStudio Ultra / LogicProX / IzotopeRX10+ / SourceConnect / MelodyneStudio5 / WAVES Mercury / NI KompleteUltimate / ProToolsUltimate / RME UFX, UFXII, Babyface / AVID S3 + DOCK / Barefoot MM27 gen2 / Barefoot FP01

Last edited by mattrixx; 12-29-2019 at 02:00 PM.
Old 01-03-2020, 04:17 PM

Default Re: Subscription plugin bundle prob

Still nothing!!!

MacStudio Ultra / LogicProX / IzotopeRX10+ / SourceConnect / MelodyneStudio5 / WAVES Mercury / NI KompleteUltimate / ProToolsUltimate / RME UFX, UFXII, Babyface / AVID S3 + DOCK / Barefoot MM27 gen2 / Barefoot FP01
Old 01-03-2020, 05:35 PM

i saw the note that Falcon was Not going to work anymore .. i played with it when they GAVE it to ME .. oh wait, there must have been conditions in 45 pages of disclaimer .. who cares .. unless you use it .. i took it out of Plugins Folder and Now Peace and Quite .. no more Warnings ..

i am not too happy with Avid at this time .. i would like to see them do better .. and will standby on the side with my 2019.6 frozen system !!

Macbook Pro july 2014 2.5ghz 16gb ram 512gb SSD - OS11.6.5 - PT 2021.3
Logic Pro X 10.7.4
RME BabyFace Pro
Old 01-03-2020, 05:51 PM

Yeah, I don't use Falcon either, but that one was refreshed in my ilok licenses.
I've avoided (mostly) using the "plugin bundle", but have a few session files with a couple of them being used. Now can't open them Grrr.