Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2017, 08:39 AM

Default Create, open and Save Pro Tools Session Issue

Hey guys,

i have Pro Tools 12 installed in my iMac, and my sessions are located in a External Disk (Drobo connected to a Mac Mini).

When i try to open an existing session, Pro Tools shows me the message: "Another user has this session open already. The session will open as read only and you will be allowed to do a "Save As"". So the session opens, i can play stuff, edit them, but i can`t save, or save as, even save copy in.

When i try to save, Pro Tools shows me other message: Could not save as "Squadro - Kinoplex (Aí sim, a experiência é outra) - Spot 02 teste" because Permission denied (13) while opening "vvqpVHHJrczmBMPX".

When i try to create a new session, the message is: Could not complete your request because Permission denied (13) while opening "New Session.ptx".

When i try to use TCE, Pro Tools shows me the message: Could not complete your request because Permission denied (13) while opening "Au1_1_XFor_dyzyBRBBbvzrRRYV.aif".

The Backup Autosave doesn`t work too.

Seems like a permission issue, but i tried a lot of stuff, and nothing worked. All the permissions on the server are set to "Read and Write".

Can you guys help me?

Thanks,