Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 01:30 PM

Default Cant get through to phone support!!

Hi there.
I have lost my ilok, and have done all the 'proper' procedures: registered it lost with Ilok, bought a new one and paid the $130 to have temporary licences transferred to it. Then I went on tour so had no time to call Avid.

Now I'm home and need to contact Avid, I've paid for an ASC code ($50nz). heres the trouble: I called the australian support line and was on hold for 35 minutes before being cut off, so I tried again, same thing - 35 mins on hold before being cutoff. Then I tried the US line, same thing!!! thats over 1.5 hrs on international calls (from New Zealand) and still no phone support.

Please!!! Avid, I have 2 days left on my temporary licences, and have a truckload of work to do...Can I have just a little help, please!
Old 02-19-2013, 02:17 PM
Avid

Default Re: Cant get through to phone support!!

Sorry for the delay! Looks like you are on with an agent now...
Closed Thread