Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2018, 06:14 AM

Default Re: Why does Pro Tools suck so much??

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47 Madman View Post
I bought Pro Tools 10 like a month ago and still have never been able to open the program.

If it aint one thing its the other. After I thought I had finally fixed any and all probs, today it told me I had no iLok. [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]. Uninstalled and reinstalled, now it doesn't recognize my hardware.

Please don't tell me to pay to ask for help. That is stupid. I already paid for the program that doesn't even work. No customer support.... No tech support... Why does pro tools suck so damn much??
hi, its 2018 and yes it still sucks big time, too much trouble for what your paying for and especially not worth it from the creative side.

How ever, it is reliable on the engineering side technically speaking, because of the fine editing abilities.

just dont bother with Pro Tools First, a very BAD impression of Pro tools!
everything online, no privacy, blah blah issues