Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2004, 05:29 PM

Default Error Playing a Session Folder That Has Been Moved

Have any of you found this error or know of a work around? In Protools 6.X.X doesn't matter which version, if I have finished mixing a session & then move it into another folder (same drive) & I go to open it & play it I can see all the audio files but it will not play giving me a DAE error. I have tried re-assigning the audio file paths in the workspace window but nothing? Is this a commonly known error? Is there a simple fix? The only way I can get the session to work again is by moving it back to it's originally location. This scares me a bit because what if I back it up to DVD & restore it in the future to a different location or drive? Will it play? I am using Protools 6.4 with G4 867 & HD2. OSX 10.3.3. 1.2G RAM

www.matthewgraymastering.com

Brisbane Australia