Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2003, 10:02 AM

Default ADAT, steal it now....

Hello,

This is posted at the "buy and sell" section.

I have no need of this stuff now as I use plug ins for sigal processing and all recording is via PT. I bought the RD-8 (16bit/48k) to add inputs to my 001 but have replaced it with a 24 bit light pipe piece. All of the stuff listed is in excellent condition and everything works great. I also have manuals for all pieces. Minimal hours on the adat and this is a rock solid machine.

Fostex RD-8...
do some research. This is considered to be the Rolls Royce of all adat compatibles because of it's workhorse endurance and its deep ability to sync to anything. MTC, MMC and all time code formats with a separate trk for it so you don't have to use one of the recording tracks. Also has the LRC. Great for video, post production work and will syc to PT as well.

Fostex 812 stereo recording mixer.
12in x 8 out. Inline console with inserts, tape in, direct out, line in and mic preamp, 2 stereo effects sends and returns, 1 stereo aux send and return, great eq, pan, mute and solo on each of the 12 channels...great sounding mixer built for adat recording.

2 stereo reverb units
Alesis QuadraVerb
ART RXR Elite

2 Stereo Compressors w/limiter and gate
Alesis 3060 comp
DBX 260XL

2 Digital Delay units.
ART DXR Elite
Delta Lab Effectron 2...this is an amazing classic unit still found in top pro studios

Re An 48 pt patch bay
Behrenger Ultrapatch Pro PX2000 patch bay

1 Alesis RA-100 stereo power amp
2 Alesis Monitor One speakers

All of the stuff (except the mixer and speakers) is in a rolling rack and I will provide Hosa snakes for hookup. The snakes range from 8 to 12 feet and I have more than you'll need to connect everything to the patch bays. The snake configs are either TRS, 1/4" on both ends or 1/4"xRCA. I will also provide two ADAT tapes formatted but never used.

Since I don't ever use the stuff anymore and the Holidays approching, I will sell the entire package listed above for $1000 usd plus shipping. $800 without the RA-100 and Monitor Ones. I will accept Visa, Mastercard or American Express or money orders. All will have a not dead on arrival guarantee and I'll make sure shipping is insured and secure. I'm in Oklahoma but they tell me that the pony express goes all the way to California these days...ha!

This is a real deal (cause i need the money) and would be great for the son or daughter that you cant' keep away from your studio stuff, or a cool studio B or mobile unit.

Email me direct and I'll send a phone number or call you directly to answer any questions. I have a secure server that will provide a link for credit card purchases or you can call it in.

God Bless,

[email protected]

Jim (I used to be alot younger)
Old 12-12-2003, 05:39 AM

Default Re: ADAT, steal it now....

good morning. don't miss this

Jim (I used to be alot younger)
Old 12-12-2003, 05:43 AM

Default Re: ADAT, steal it now....

Quote:
This is posted at the "buy and sell" section.
at that is the only place it should be posted.